Fursdon Farm Caravanning & Camping Site
Following the decision to move to Step 3 of HM Governments Covid 19-Roadmap out of Lockdown we are pleased to confirm that from Monday 17th May 2021 our toilets and showers will be open for use.
Please be assured that your safety and that of our friends, neighbours and family will remain paramount at all times. We will continue to comply with all national and local requirements. To do this we will continue with the successful measures from last year. These include:
The Booking Process.
- We will still work to reduced capacity on site so it is important that visitors pre book their stay. We cannot guarantee a pitch if this is not done.
- Whilst only accepting individual bookings to help avoid any large groups, where family members wish to book a pitch to be near each other this should be discussed at the time of booking.
- During the booking process we will ask you some questions about your health as far as Covid 19 is concerned. This is to confirm that you feel safe and well to visit us.
- Please remember that our site is not the place to self-isolate. This must be done at home. Even if you have been vaccinated there is still the risk that you could be affected by an emerging variant or carry and transmit the virus to others.
- Should you develop any symptoms during your stay you must tell us and return home immediately. To protect other visitors and our local community you will not be allowed to stay on our site.
- In either of the above circumstances we will offer an opportunity to rebook your stay. This also applies if there should be a change in either national restrictions. If our site is forced to close due to Covid 19 we will provide a full refund.
- Visitors must provide their name and contact details as a requirement of our site licence. This will also be used for NHS Test and trace purposes. The NHS App is also available for visitors to use.
- Payment is to be made by BACs or cheque. Deposits to be paid at time of booking to secure the pitch and the remainder 14 days prior to arrival.
- We will agree with you an arrival check in time so we can meet you on site and direct you to your allocated pitch.
During Your Stay.
- Our spacious pitches at Fursdon Farm exceed the required 6 metre distancing and will be allocated to allow for sensible social distancing having due regard to the current legislation.
- To support this, day visitors are not allowed onto the site without our express permission and then must not use the toilet facilities.
- We have adopted an enhanced cleaning regime and equipped our individual toilets with new disposable towel dispensers. It is important to understand that such shared facilities including showers, toilets and wash up areas remain facilities that are shared by others. To assist with managing demand and avoid queuing we would still encourage visitors to use their own facilities wherever possible.
- When using these facilities please use a face covering in communal areas and keep access routes clear. Children must be supervised and no clothing or toiletries should be left behind.
- Additional cleaning equipment including sanitising wipes are available for visitors use. Please help us to keep everyone safe by using these and placing them in the bins provided afterwards. Do not flush down the toilet.
- Signage will be used as a reminder to increase hand washing and maintain social distancing requirements. Enhanced cleaning of multiple touch points such as service areas will take place.
- Additional hand sanitiser is available on site. But we would ask guests to bring their own supply of PPE. Masks, gloves etc.
- The store and pitch service will still be available for our storage customers.
Kathryn, John & Andrew
Rebel, Billie, Millie and Sox